- Make calls and schedule in service appointments to effectively demonstrate how the product works within the clinical setting.
- Research new and existing business opportunities while contacting the business and forming positive relationships with the decision makers, office managers, and other influential members of the team.
- Engage with prospects and qualify their needs while following up with questions and answers.
- Networking with clients, customers, and potential small, mid, and large accounts by participating in monthly luncheons, seminars, and training.
- Traveling 15-25% mostly local and regional
- Promoting and Marketing the company products during local, regional trade shows, and other specified community events that the supervisor delegates from time to time
- Comfortable working within Customer Retention Management software that helps with managing customer data, follow up, and on-going promotions.
- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Engineering background, major, and emphasis
- Research and Data Collection experience
- Familiar with Google Business Apps
- Comfortable with a 100% Commission only role with bonus opportunity based on account selling success and residual income.
- Part-Time Openings and Full Time Openings available. Some weekends for traveling and conferences.
Required – Research & Development, Research Analysis, Research Implementation, Fact Finding, Qualitative Market Research, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Business Development, Cold Calling Experience, Warm Calling, Presentation, Document Design, Face to Face Sales, Customer Follow-up, Close Attention to Detail
Preferred – Statistical Analysis, Quality Control, Bilingual, Sales, B2B, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales